Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pride Jewelry

While I'm not a fan of rainbow merchandise, I have been looking for a little rainbow jewelry to show my pride. So I was checking out Love and Pride because they have a collection of pride jewelry that even works for my discriminating tastes. Here are my favorite items.  I really like the yin yang pendant.  My gf can take the one with the black rope and I will wear the one with the pink rope.  Yup, I know that's so gay! LOL

QL100

With this standout piece, you are sure to show your Love and Pride! Tags are a stunning 925 silver with a rainbow enamel that radiates through the word Love and provides the perfect amount of color and personality. This piece measures 1 1/2 inches by 3/4 of an inch wide and hangs on a 22 inch chain.

LM016


A new twist of a familiar symbol! This yin yang style pendant, made of stainless steel and adorned with pink enamel female insignias, shows a real statement of style. With a hint of pink, the pendant is feminine, yet striking! The two pieces fit together perfectly, and are attached to black and pink cotton cords. The perfect accessory for any woman's style! Special Offer! Free sample of exclusive "L" eau de Parfum included with purchase of this item.


TB029


Enjoy your inner wild side with these dazzling earrings! Inspired by the characters on True Blood, these infinity shaped earrings represent the infinite lives the vampires lead. 120 true rubies totaling 3.15ct are carefully placed to cover this earring with sheer elegance. Earrings measure 1.5" in diameter.

You can find this jewelry and more at Love and Pride!


Love Peace and Hope jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment