Equality Virginia is looking to collect the pictures and stories of gay/lesbian couples who have had to leave Virginia to get some kind of legal recognition for their relationship -- whether a marriage, civil union, or domestic partnership.
If this is you, please help out with this important event. Below is a quick and easy questionnaire, simply answer the questions and send your answers to the email below along with a photo from your wedding.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourselves. Where are you from, what do you do, etc?
2. How did you meet?
3. Where and when did you get married?
4. Why did you decide get married?
5. Why is marriage equality in Virginia important to you?
6. Can we use you as a point of contact during press inquiries? If yes, please provide all of your contact information, including address, phone, and email.