Ladies and Gents!
Do you think you have what it takes to walk away with the grand prize of a $25 Starbucks gift card by winning our scavenger hunt?
We shall see...
We are going to send you on a journey, to discover and in some cases rediscover some of the great exhibitors who joined us for Say I Do!
Be the first person to answer all the questions correctly and you win!
1. Answer the questions below using the clues provided.
2. Provide answers in a comment under this status on our FB page
3. If you are the first person with all the correct answers you'll win! Sorry, no second place prize, but you will still be a star in our eyes :-)
4. We will not comment on whether your answer is correct or not until the contest officially closes. You can't change your answer! If your comment says "edited" on FB that comment will be disqualified...no exceptions. So be sure in what you post!
Ready? Let's go...
Fill in the blanks. See below for a helpful hint!
- This vendor is on a quest to cure DC of it's creative bore. Her name is _______ and her blog is called _______________
- This vendor was serving up S'mores and Peach Pie in a martini form at Say I Do! on June 2 in Washington, DC, they are ______________
- This vendor has long been a pioneer in the gay weddings industry, now she's serving up style with her new clothing line called _________
- We gave away lots of their wine at Say I Do! DC 2013, a Stein Family wine that gives a percentage of its profits to a marriage equality cause. The name of the wine is ______________.
- This Say I Do! photographer captured Bree of Capitol Romance rocking her signature mustache on a stick, he is _____________
- Everybody LOVES this Queen, because she is so fierce and fabulous! She was our Say I Do! hostess for 2012 and 2013, she is ______________
- They created a relaxing lounge for our couples and entertained guests at Say I Do! DC 2013. Our official entertainment sponsors 2 years in a row! They are ________________
- Got a sweet tooth? This vendor was aiding and abetting your taste buds with delicious sweets in a variety of flavors. The name of the vendor was ___________
- This vendor presented an informative workshop on why life insurance is important for the LGBT community. This vendors name is____________
- List your 3 favorite vendors from Say I Do! DC 2013 _________, __________, __________
Need a little help? Helpful hint...
All of our vendors can be found in our FB album, just click here.
You may need to rummage through some of our recent posts for a few of the answers.