Tuesday, August 24, 2010

INSPIRATION: How Can You NOT Love This?

I love information.  I mean magazines, books, websites, you name it...I'm absorbing the information like a sponge!  I like to gather a lot of information, concepts, ideas analyze it and then make a decision.  Which is why I will post a lot of pictures and things that inspire me.  So when I saw this, I couldn't help but to post!



Ladies and gentlemen. This is truly art.  Art invokes emotion and even though some styles don't suit me I can still appreciate the beauty and work that went into creating them.  All of the pictures above are from kio creations, an event planning company in Naperville, IL.  Kio Kreations is a creative services company specializing in floral design, graphic design and out-of-the-box thinking.  They do so much more you just have to check out their website and learn more about them!

I wonder what the market is for same-sex weddings in IL?  It would be great to chat with the brain behind kio creations and learn more about what they do and their experience with same-sex weddings.  An interview coming soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment