Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And So It Begins!

Welcome to the first of many posts on this blog!  I'm Tammy, Founder of Say I Do! LGBT Expo and Events which is owned by my company, Pink Dot Concepts. But more than all that, I am a bride, well, a bride-to-be.  Say I Do! was founded out of my frustration in locating vendors that could help bring my big day from a dream to reality.  Feel free to read my entire story on our site www.sayidoexpo.com.

This blog will chronicle my wedding planning adventures.Everything. The highs and lows and I promise to even blog the moments that are embarrassing.  After all, sometimes embarrassing stories make the best read!  You can also find a round-up of best gay and lesbian wedding sites and articles here as well, there are so many great resources on the web!

Be sure to bookmark this site, add us to your readers, do whatever you need to do to make sure you don't miss a beat!

Tammy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment