Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Find: La Bella Bride Magazine

Photo from La Bella Bride.com
While in one of my favorite places today, Borders; I came across a magazine I'd never seen or heard of before.  Now, there are a lot of glossy, eye-catching magazines on shelf many of which I consider the same-old stuff, same-old articles and tired themes. 

La Bella Bride is a New England publication that features trends, love stories and real weddings mainly in the New England area.  On the cover, was an African-American model which for a publication that is not exclusively for African-Americans is rare to see.  And inside they actually featured a same-sex couple, a lot of information and inspiration. I was instantly drawn to ad by Diane Gaudett which featured a stunning black and pink table design with a damask runner.  LOVE IT!

On their site, they show snippets of the wedding of Alan and Luis who tied the knot at a lake wedding in Connecticut.  I personally love their matching tuxes.  Check it out here: http://labellabridemagazine.com/blog/?p=381.

No comments:

Post a Comment